James Spencer Photography

James Spencer Photography

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi and welcome to my initial post on the new James Spencer Photography blog.
My name is James Spencer and I am a professional photographer based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol.

I offer many photographic services including: Family portraits, Pet portraits, Pregnancy portraits, Baby portraits, Wedding photography, Fashion photography, Event photography and Graduation and Prom photography services. All of these products are available either at my studio in Bradley Stoke or at a customer’s house or event.

I intend this blog to be an update on what I am up to in the world of professional photography and my thoughts on themes/events I am trying to organise. So please come back on a regular basis to catch the latest update. I would really appreciate your comments too on the content on this blog.

thanks
James

No comments:

Post a Comment