James Spencer Photography

James Spencer Photography

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sunday 23rd May Shoot

On Sunday I held an all day portrait shoot in the Coalpit Heath Miners club in Coalpit Heath in Bristol (http://cphvh.webs.com/). We had a number of portrait sessions booked in including the creation of a portfolio for a professional dancer, and some children and family portrait shots for several families. The day was a scorcher and I am so glad that the venue had air conditioning. It was the first time I had used my new vinyl backdrop which had arrived a few weeks back on a metal roll. Once installed on the backdrop setup it looked excellent and I was very pleased with it. The shoots went well and we also had the services of Ami our regular make up artist, she did a superb job and we will be using her services again soon for future shoots should she be available.
I am currently editing the images and will post them soon on my site (www.jesphotography.co.uk). Initial impressions look good.
Until next time
James

No comments:

Post a Comment