James Spencer Photography

James Spencer Photography

Thursday 17 June 2010

Prom shoot planning begins

In a couple of weeks I am doing a prom shoot in North Bristol for year 11 pupils who have completed their  exams. This is to be held at a nice country hotel and I plan on going there this weekend to plan where the best locations will be for the shoot. The initial thoughts include getting a complete year group picture of all the students outside the venue and then individual and groups of friends shots inside the venue near interesting areas. The trip to the venue this weekend will help me plan where I can setup and take the best pictures. I had thought about taking my vinyl backdrop system but think this might be tough especially as I am sure the vinyl wont like lots of high heels stepping all over it..:-)
There will be lots of limos arriving at the venue so I am told so no doubt we can get some nice images of the student groups arriving, such as this image below:
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment